Homebrew Con is the ultimate experience for the greatest hobby there is—homebrewing! If you are interested in learning to homebrew or gain a better understanding of beer, mead and cider you’ve come to the right place. With 70 educational sessions, a homebrew expo to rule them all, and the legendary Club Night, Homebrew Con is sure to become your annual pilgrimage along with over 2,900+ of your new best friends.
Homebrew Con registration is done on a first-come-first-served basis, so act fast! Please use caution when booking travel plans. The AHA recommends waiting until your conference registration is confirmed before scheduling major travel plans.
2019 Host Venue
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin Street
Providence, RI 02903
American Homebrewers Association®
The American Homebrewers Association has worked on behalf of the homebrewing community since 1978 and celebrates a membership of more than 46,000 homebrewers and beer enthusiasts. The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) also publishes Zymurgy magazine.
Confirmation & Payment
- Registration payment confirmations are sent from AHA Homebrew Con.
- Payment is processed once you enter your credit card information and complete your purchase.
Cancellations & Questions
- Cancellations made by May 10 will be entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations made between May 11 – May 30 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made after June 1 will not be refunded nor will credits for future conferences be issued.
- T-shirt sales are not refundable.
Pre-Conference and Associated Events
- Events outside of the official conference are managed by outside parties and have their own refund policies. Please review those in advance of purchase.
- The AHA is not responsible for events managed by other groups.
Brewers Association Member Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303.447.0816
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT