- Registration is now open.
- Prices for Full Conference, Social Package and Homebrew Industry will increase by $20 after 11:59 pm MT, April 12, 2016.
- The 2016 registration will take place in real-time on March 8.
- There is no application window. Registrations are offered first-come, first-served.
- The AHA anticipates enough space in Baltimore to accommodate all members who wish to attend.
- Payment is required to complete the registration process.
- Conference registration is open only to American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association (AHA/BA) members 21 years or older.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration and the event to attend the conference.
- Any AHA/BA member may register other AHA/BA members.
- All attendees must be members of the AHA/BA.
- Any member can choose between any registration option. (Ex. the Social Package registration is available to any AHA/BA member and does not have to be combined with the purchase of a Full Conference registration.
- Banquet tickets must be purchased with a Full Conference, Social Package or Homebrew Industry registration. They can not be purchased alone.