Good news! There’s still time to register for the 2014 National Homebrewers Conference, June 12-14 in Grand Rapids, Mich.
But isn’t the registration application window over? Yes, the initial registration process is complete, and fortunately there is still capacity for you to join us at the DeVos Place Convention Center in Beer City USA!
- Registration is first-come, first-served, and capacity is limited.
- There are still a limited number of tickets available for the Saturday night Grand Banquet and National Homebrew Competition Awards Ceremony.
- You must be an American Homebrewers Association (AHA) member to register.
- Don’t forget, there are a whole host of excellent events happening in Grand Rapids that you can include with your trip to the conference.
All members are invited! Join Us!
- 55 different seminars
- 80 expert speakers
- Keynote address by the Founders founders
- Thousands of delicious homebrews
Conference registration is open only to AHA members 21 years or older. Membership must be current at the time of application. Altitude Tickets is hosting the registration process, as well as the payment process.
- Each member may request ONE guest registration.
- Additional registration fees are required for a guest.
- All guests must also be members of the AHA.
- A valid 9-digit AHA member number for each registrant and guest will be required.
- You must decide if you and/or your guest will attend the Grand Banquet & Award Ceremony when you register.
- Receipt of your registration will be sent via email from Altitude Tickets.
The AHA secured as many hotel rooms as possible in the downtown area. To ensure all attendees have access to a room, hotels on the outskirts of town have also been included. Room rates range from $110-$149.
AHA is arranging looping shuttle bus transportation from hotels outside of the downtown area to the conference venue during peak hours.
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to hotels listed on this website which are two or more miles away from the conference venue.
For more information about the 2014 conference registration fees visit the Registration Fees page.
Visit the Contact Us page to find the best person for your questions.