In response to member feedback, the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) introduced a new registration system for the 2014 AHA National Homebrewers Conference to reduce the stress of the time-sensitive, first come, first served approach.
The new system invited members to apply for a chance to register for the conference when it was most convenient for them during a one week application window.
We are excited to report that all AHA members who applied to attend the AHA National Homebrewers Conference are guaranteed a spot if their payment is finalized before 10:00 pm MT, March 9, 2014. So start making your travel plans to Grand Rapids—Beer City, USA!
Did you Apply to Register?
Complete Your Registration
You still need to complete your purchase online to finalize registration for the conference. Altitude Tickets emailed your confirmation on Monday, March 3. That email includes instructions and a link to complete and pay for your registration. If you haven’t received your email, please contact Altitude Tickets Customer Service.
Altitude Tickets Customer Service
303-405-6066303-405-6066, option 2
Monday – Friday | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
Saturday | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm MT
Paid attendees will receive hotel details on March 7 and March 10. The AHA has protected numerous hotel rooms and paid attendees will get the information first.
Hint: To ensure a room at one of the conference hotels closest to the venue, have your conference registration paid before 8:00 am MT, March 10 and book your hotel room before March 12, 2014.
Did You Miss the Application Window?
Relax, don’t worry, have a homebrew! We still have space for a few more attendees to enjoy the finest homebrew event of the year. Registration opens to all interested AHA members on Wednesday, March 12 at 12:00 noon Eastern (11:00 am Central; 10:00 am Mountain; 9:00 am Pacific). At that time, registration and hotel information will be available via AHAConference.org.
Registration Confirmation and Payment Details
- Payment was not required when you applied to register.
- A registration confirmation email was sent from Altitude Tickets on March 3, 2014.
- That email includes information on how to complete your purchase online, finalizing your registration for the conference.
- Members have until March 9, 2014 to finalize their registration/s with payment.
- If your registration is not finalized with payment before 10:00 p.m. MST, March 9, 2014, your guarantee to register could be forfeited.
- You will not be able to change your registration options during the payment process. This includes your choice on bringing a guest or attending the Grand Banquet & Award Ceremony. Those options will be locked in when you apply to register. If needed, you will be able to change names on your registration at a later date, provided the substituted guest is an AHA member.
- Payment will be processed once you enter your credit card information and complete your purchase via Altitude Tickets.
- Paid attendees will receive hotel details on or before March 7, 2014. To ensure a room at one of the conference hotels closest to the venue, book before March 12.
- Unpurchased registrations will be released for sale to all AHA members at 10:00 am MST, March 12, 2014.
For more information about the 2014 conference registration fees visit the Registration Fees page.
Visit the Contact Us page to find the best person for your questions.